Job opportunity at Safia Group Tanzania SAFIA group of campanies consists of four companies; Mkuki Ranch, Cambiasso Sports Management, Seif Transport and Logistics, and Deep Sea Safari Fishing Company.
Safia Group was inspired by our Late Mother Safia Daudi Kisumbe (May ALLAH raise her status and grant her the best place in Jannah). She inspires us to never give up, always dream big, and to have passion in everything we do.
- Perform all office secretarial duties and administrative functions of the company.
- Prepare, organize and maintaining reports, documents and office records both hard and soft copies.
- Arrange meeting and appointments for CEO.
- Supporting all workers and management of entire departments.
- Tanzanian young energetic Female age between 25 – 30 years old, Dar es Salaam Residence.
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration duties or a Bachelor’s Degree will be considered.
- At least one or two years of professional working experience in field.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili both in speaking and writing is essential.
- Computer Software knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Power Point, word, etc) and General Computer literacy requires.
- Able to multitask with Great Time Management, Self Motivated, Well Organized, Problem Solving Analysis and Strategic Thinking.
Potential applicants who fully meet descriptions should send CV, A Personal Photograph or Passport Size, Email Address and Personal Phone Number to: email@example.com
Closing Date for receiving applications is Wednesday 03 June 2020. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
CEO’s Office: Safia Group,
11th Floor; Golden Jubilee Towers,
Ohio Street, City Centre.
Dar es Salaam Tanzania.