Job opportunity at MAVUNO Project MAVUNO site coordinator
Contract period: 12 months
Job opportunity at MAVUNO Project The vacancy is open only for Tanzanian Nationals to lead and provide technical/engineering support on construction work for MAVUNO girl’s High school Project in Kagera Region
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Act as a construction Project site coordinator who will be accountable for the technical expertise.
- Supervise of all construction works of school construction Project
- Follow-up planned project activities and prepare, activity reports, monthly reports and donor reports
- Conduct day today site supervision of construction work to ensure quality and standards are being met
- To ensure complete compliance with the drawings, technical specifications and various stipulations contained in the contract documents in collaboration with district and regional authorities.
- Monitor all construction as per work-plan and produce construction reports to donors and MAVUNO
- Work closely with Contractors and government authorities
- Prepare and submit to the MAVUNO project manager, technical activity reports, monthly reports, quarterly reports and donor reports.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: –
- First or higher degree in one of the following disciplines: Civil Engineering/ Water or Sanitary Engineering /Water Resources management /Hydrology /Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Sciences and management experience of working in Construction Good mobilization and facilitation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with people from all backgrounds
- Exceptional time management and ability to multi-task
- Dependable team player with excellent listening and problem solving skills High degree of honesty, integrity and clean records. Age between 27 to 55 years.
Attributes and Characteristics:
- Exhibit strong and sustained commitment to the mission of MAVUNO
- Show good stewardship in the use of MAVUNO resources
- Respond promptly to stakeholder needs, and solicit stakeholder feedback to improve service quality
- Exhibit excellent phone etiquette, pleasant demeanor, and ethical conduct
- Consistently use good judgment when dealing with all contacts and constituents
- Exhibit high work standards, adherence to procedures, and responsibility for assigned tasks
- Demonstrate strong desire for excellence, and desire to inspire others to attain professional excellence
- Assess own strengths and weaknesses; pursue training and development opportunities; strive to continuously build knowledge and skills
- Work as an effective team member, successfully balance individual and team responsibilities
- Comply with all policies and procedures
Salary: The successful candidate will be paid Tshs. 14,800,000 per year.
If Interested send your CV, the cover letter and copies of certificate to:
Director, Box 273, Karagwe Kagera Region – Tanzania
NB: Women candidates are encouraged to apply for this post
Deadline for applications: 16.03.2020