21 Job Opportunities Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF)
21 Job Opportunities Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF) The Benjamin William Mkapa Foundation (BMF) is a non- profit Trust, established in 2006 with the vision towards healthy lives and well-being for all, in Tanzania and the rest of Africa. Its strategic focused results areas include to combat HIV and AIDS, TB, Malaria and Reproductive, Maternal New Born, Child and Adolescent Health coupled with Health Systems Strengthening including Human Resource for Health. The Foundation addresses the above health challenges through innovative design and implementation of sustainable programs such as the Mkapa Fellows Program.
Achievement of the BMF’s vision can be achieved through empowered workforce, which is self-motivated, committed to growth and integrity, and seeks excellence in execution. BMF seeks for innovative, self-driven, dynamic and competent qualified candidates to fill the below vacancies: –
- Program Manager (1 Position)
- Regional Program Officer (4 Position)
- Senior Finance Officer (1 Position)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager (1 Position)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Data Assistants (5 positions)
- Payroll Accountant (1 Position).
- Program Officer Compensation & Benefits (1 Position).
- ICT Officer – Programmer/ developer (1 position)
- ICT Systems Analyst (1 position)
- Logistics & Administration Assistants Cum Driver (5 Position)
READ ALSO THIS:
MODE OF APPLICATION:
For all interested candidate send your achievement focused CV, copy of relevant academic certificates and cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Benjamin W. Mkapa Foundation, via email: email@example.com
The deadline for application is on Monday, 9th March 2020
BMF is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity
You may also like…