HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS), Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB, DiDiS HESLB, HESLB Loan DiDis 2020/2021, DiDis HESLB 2020, olas.heslb.go.tz, HESLB Login
HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS) | Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB
HESLB Digital Disturbance Solution (DiDiS) | Hatua 5 kupata Fedha Haraka HESLB Higher Education Students’ Loans Board was established by Act No. 9 of 2004, inaugurated by the Hon. Minister for Higher Education, Science and Technology on the 30th March 2005 and became operational in July 2005. The objective of the Board is to assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education. The Board is also entrusted with the task of collecting due loans from previous loan beneficiaries in order to have a revolving fund in place so as to make the Board sustainable.
- To provide loans and grants to needy and eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
- To be a reliable and sustainable revolving fund in financing eligible Tanzanian Students for Higher and Tertiary Education.
HESLB Core Values
The core values which will guide HESLB in achieving its objectives are:
- Accountability: We are accountable for our own results, encourage ownership by taking initiatives and doing the right things for our organization. We feel obliged to make things better, to pursue excellence, and to do things in ways that further the goals of our organization. We will be answerable for our actions and the actions of our teams.
- Commitment and Integrity: We are passionate and intensely focused on serving our clients (the higher education students) with high level of Integrity to enable them achieve their dreams. We do what we promise we are going to do. As individuals and as an organization, we are dedicated to serve our clients and stakeholders. We value all of our customers and stakeholders with high degree of Integrity.
- Teamwork: We are committed to common goals based on open and honest communication and collaboration to one another while showing concern and support for each other and most importantly, our clients. We believe the best results stem from integrating a mix of talents, skills and experiences.
- Equity: We value inclusiveness, fairness, transparency and justice that we want to see persist, and because of our main existence, we place a particular focus on reflecting the need of the disadvantaged, low-income communities most impacted by our work.
- Delivery: We strive to individualize the client experience, provide high quality services that meet the expectations and requirements of our clients and suppliers. We seeks to add value to our clients’ career through tailored higher education financial support.
Are Students and HESLB Loan Beneficiaries follow the following 5 steps to get your loan very fast as show in PDF file below:-
For more details Download or View PDF FILE below:-
You may also like…