Responsible for the overall management of the daily operations of Startimes Shops including staff management, operational management, sales and customer service, ensuring best practices and meeting quality standards to achieve key results and support company strategies.
Main Job Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee the recruitment, selection, training and development of staff to build and sustain a high performing team
- Performance manage staff including appraisals, disciplining, counseling, coaching, motivation and mentoring
- Update and maintain financial records and reports including sales reports, banking, payroll reporting, expenditure
- Develop and implement business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic and increase sales and profitability
- Maximize sales potential to meet monthly sales goals
- Deliver excellent service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Initiate, implement and monitor operational and staff policies and procedures
Education and Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and customer relationship management
- Experience in performance management and development of staff
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strategic planning skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Supervisory skills
If you think you qualify for the positions send your email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is 20th February!
Please share this informations to your friend family or relative
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.
You may also like…