QR22737 – Airport Services Duty Officer | Qatar Airways | Kilimanjaro
Kilimanjaro – JRO
Full Time – Permanent
Africa | Tanzania | Kilimanjaro
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Responsible for the day to day operations and acts as a liaison between the airport service providers and users
- Provides input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Responsible for ensuring passenger and aircraft handling conform to safety and security requirements
- Manage and control manpower on the shift to optimise utilisation and maintain staff morale and discipline
- Conduct spot-checks on operations and staff to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Responsible for resolving customer problems and complains effectively and liaising with all departments including customer relations to provide resolution
You will need to be fluent (written and spoken) in English to perform this role.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
3. Copy of Passport