Job opportunities at Heifer International Tanzania January 2020
Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Tanzania Milk Processing Project (TMPP) is an ambitious project that aims to increase the incomes of smallholder dairy farmers in Tanzania through better access to reliable, high-value markets while ensuring processors have access to increased supply of high-quality milk.
Essential Job Functions and Physical Demands:
- Preparing and presenting documents in a well-designed and attractive format with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to understand, appreciate and implement Heifer’s Value-Based Holistic Community Development.
- Demonstrated creativity, ability to think systematically, willingness and ability to incorporate innovative solutions.
- Willingness and ability to assign and review the work of direct reports and to use participatory management skills with junior and senior staff.
- May require constant sitting; working at a computer and focusing for extended periods of time and performing office environment activities while on the road and/or in remote conditions.
- Working with sensitive information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple tasks with little supervision while meeting sometimes inflexible deadlines.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW
|Business Development Advisor (Tanzania Milk Processing Project)||Tanzania|
|Business Development Assistant- TMPP||Tanzania|
|Field Technical Officer- Iringa||Tanzania|
|Finance and Administrative Assistant||Tanzania|
|Monitoring Learning and Evaluation Officer||Tanzania|
|Office Assistant TMPP||Tanzania|
|TMPP Field Assistant (SCD&Quality).||Tanzania|
Deadline of Application is 30/01/2020