Position: Sales and Marketing Personnel
Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
Reports to: Branch Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Qualifications and Skills:
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Territory management
- Prospecting skills
- Product knowledge
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
Knowledge and Skills:
Diploma or degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
One to three years of industry sales experience
Familiarity with office software and phone systemsRecommended:
Expected salary: 400,000/= Tshs.
How to apply:
USE THE APPLY NOW BUTTON OR LINK BELOW TO SEND YOUR APPLICATION. DON’T SEND YOUR APPLICATION VIA AN EMAIL.