CRDB Bank PLC is looking for suitable people to fill vacant positions of Direct Sales Executive (DSE) – (1 year contract- 100 positions) in the Department of Retail Banking in different zones.
Translation and execution of retail sales agenda to ensure all set goals are met within agreed time. This is a sales target role based; in which the DSE is required to ensure door-to-door sales activities to meet the set sales target. The main agenda is to open new accounts, attract more deposits and promote usage.
- Daily planning and execution of sales in relation to driving new to bank customers, cross selling and upselling of bank products and services.
- Create business relationships; maintain the relationship to ensure all unclosed deals are closed through professional follow-up.
- Visit groups of people and one by one individual to educate them about CRDB bank financial services and its benefits.
- Follow-up on the accounts opened to ensure usage and answer customer queries that may arise.
- Work closely with branch management to ensure the numbers generated from the field are benefiting the branch and aligned to retail sales targets.
- Create a personal sustainable sales strategy to ensure that all accounts opened remain active with good rate of activities.
- Work with branch leaders to initiate branch based marketing in targeted areas such as in
- Manage all sales and operation activities related to personal sales target to ensure compliance of bank rules, regulations and procedures.
- Create relationships with village leaders to ensure full support from government and community within your locality.
- Ensure that any customer opening an account understands how to use the account and other related bank products.
- Ensure all account opened meeting required KYC as per bank processes and procedures.
- Work closely with branch management to ensure availability of all required materials for sales.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
- Promote and drive digital channel usage by impacting customer behaviour change.
- Sales and negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player and Customer centric.
- Innovative and good planner.
- Build and maintain business relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience.
CRDB BANK PLC offers competitive remuneration and benefits. Successful candidate will receive attractive and competitive package commensurate with the demands of the position.
Mode of Application & Closing Date
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit an Application Letter accompanied with a detailed up to date CV with two work related referees not later than 14th January 2020 on below mail. Email: email@example.com