Position: Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer
Tindwa medical and health service is local registered company dealing with providing Emergency Medical Services, Waste and environmental management, Occupation Health and safety both local and international and Medical Supplies Services.
Currently, it is looking for
Marketing and Corporate Relations Officer who is self-motivated, committed, result driven and self-motivated to work with the company.
- Degree in marketing, Public Relations, business administration or any related field
- 2 – 3 years proven experience in the field of event corporate relations, marketing and sales.
- Must be a Tanzanian
- Must be fluent in writing and speaking English language
- Must have computer skills
- Applicants should have a high level of discipline, communicative and interpersonal skills, analytical, innovative problem-solving skills and time-managing skills.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzings ales forecast; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product/service line sales and costs by analyzing and and entering sales, expense and new business data.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with fliers, brochures and other advertising materials.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, marketing trends, forecast, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests,
- Researches competitors by identifying and evaluating their product/services characteristics, market share, pricing and marketing strategy.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- To set sales goals, analyze data, and develop training programs for organisation’s staffs.
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture keys demographics.
- To meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and asses the quality and company’s relationship with existing customers.
- Build strategic relationship and partner with key industry players agencies and vendors.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your CV and copy of certificates via firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application is 04th January, 2019.
Women are highly encouraged to apply.