Job Title: Marketing Manager
Organization Name: KCB Bank Tanzania Ltd
Marketing & Corporate Affairs department is responsible for developing and implementing long-term plans/strategies in digital/traditional marketing, internal and external communications, public relations, events management, corporate social investment/responsibility through 2jiajiri initiative, products and tariff /management, pushing of the sustainability agenda for the bank. All these are strategical in positioning the bank’s brand image positively and rightly at the marketplace and build its good will, share of voice and brand equity
Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire bank and/or lines of business and brands within the Bank in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones
- Develop and manage the marketing strategy and plan aligned with the bank’s objectives.
- Understanding current and potential customers, researching and reporting on external opportunities
- Responsible for brand and corporate identity management whilst instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
- Build brand equity, Brand consistency and promote business with structured marketing mix campaigns
- Manage all marketing activities, advertisement and promotional programs aligning them with sales activations, business leads generation with measurable results
- Develop and manage digital marketing platforms and strategies to generate business leads, digital leadership maintenance and brand consistence and healthy share of voice
- Managing marketing agencies, suppliers and mediums of advertisement to ensure all communication developed adhere to the set brand guidelines.
- Evaluate customer research reports, market conditions and competition while aligning them with business opportunities
- Manage and clearly articulate product positioning, marketing communications, promotion goals and strategies whilst maintaining effective internal communications to ensure all functions are kept informed of marketing objectives
- Manage the Marketing budget and deliver all marketing activities within set budget whilst providing monthly reconciliation and effectiveness of marketing communications reports
Job Title: Retail sales Dealer
Organization Name KCB Bank Tanzania
Treasury department KCB Bank Tanzania
The job holder will work as Dealer and will report to Retail FX sales Manager. He/she will be responsible for driving foreign exchange Profitable trading and taking currency position in line with statutory and internal limits as well as maintaining interbank and Retail client relationship, initiate market surveys, prepare daily strategies and make predictions on currency movement to enable the bank undertakes appropriate hedge strategies and pricing of foreign exchange.
1) Provide sales support and product knowledge on treasury management services.
2) Participate in joint sales calls with RMS, Branch Manager, and personal Banker to determine (and sell) treasury services to bank customers and prospects.
3) Provide client support and product knowledge in relation to treasury management services.
4) Facilitate conversion after the sale and see that the product is implemented properly.
5) Monitor the service quality of existing treasury management clients and resolve service/product related issues.
6) Responsible for proposals, problem solving, and resolution of treasury issues with prospects and clients.
7) Perform daily market survey, analysis and report on competitor’s actions and general Market outlook.
8) Monitor FX price/rate movements in the market and analyses their implications to the Bank’s Proprietary trading positions to ensure that its in-line with trading strategy.
9) Trade within approved Dealers limits in the Interbank for profit or covering positions in accordance with MM trading and Local Counterparty Authorized Credit lines.
10) Prepare Daily Exchange rate sheet and circulate to Branches before commencement of business to ensure that all trades are done as per the day’s defined currencies trading strategy.
11) Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.